Sunday 6 December 2009

Five Page Translate am Pinishi! From Kya

Please not forgetting: you can help the Geureat Kechupi Ploject: We always looking somebody for translating next page of Geureat Kechupi. So you can email to dokdoisours at gmail dot com for volunteer next page and I will more information to you. Happy read next one! Here are page next one.


I never saw this great-uncle but I’m supposed to look
like him—with special reference to the rather hard-boiled
painting that hangs in Father’s office.
I this grandfather brother can’t never see. We look same-same, both vely hansome. Like Tom Curuju! ㅋㅋㅋ I see in atuh of my father, so Im true! Reelly!
I graduated from New
Haven in 1915, just a quarter of a century after my father,
and a little later I participated in that delayed Teutonic mi-
gration known as the Great War. I enjoyed the counter-raid
so thoroughly that I came back restless.
1915 year in I finishy unversty at Nyu Haybin. Nyu Haybin top number one unvirsity in world, so vely sumatuh and hansom! O K? ㅋㅋㅋ And my father after 25 year time finishy, too. So I going to away at dirty cuntry for quarrel. and it vely funny! and make me uptight. We cuntry number one, you know? my cuntry people vely nice and womans vely bootyfull. O K?
Instead of being the
warm center of the world the middle-west now seemed like
the ragged edge of the universe—so I decided to go east and
learn the bond business. Everybody I knew was in the bond
business so I supposed it could support one more single
man. All my aunts and uncles talked it over as if they were
choosing a prep-school for me and finally said, ‘Why—ye-
es’ with very grave, hesitant faces.
But I is these days “comsopolitan" man and “insatiable” man so I go way to east. So vely sumatuh and I want study to bond study. Many many man like teh bondage and I like too with many single mans. And my paymily said OH MY GOD!! Ah you crazy man?? ㅋㅋㅋ My brother fathers and brother father’s house peoples talking about that and they face like dead people.
Father agreed to finance
me for a year and after various delays I came east, perma-
nently, I thought, in the spring of twenty-two.
The practical thing was to find rooms in the city but it was
a warm season and I had just left a country of wide lawns
and friendly trees, so when a young man at the office sug-
gested that we take a house together in a commuting town
it sounded like a great idea.
My father vely many shame, and give me vely many moneys to until one year. I so hard to many thing until go east again. Forever I wanted that. That time was spring at 22 year becaujuh we have four seasons. You know? But we cuntry so bootyful and many mountian more than world! And plants is happy to people. Best weather in all where. So east new place vely dirty peoples. and I am OH MY GOD! but "gold mister" young hansom man is wnat to “cohabitation” and ride me to city so I so exciting to him!

It's from Kya! Very many thank to Kya!

2 comments:

  1. Every page is so amazing. One day maybe I will do a page, but I don't think I could do it justice like the ones so far have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Narcotic Western Femininity (I am make your name same but more clever)

    You can also it's OK the make page. Really. Please don't yuor worry about a justice. Batman is do justice but you is just do page fore Geureat Kechupi so have to don't worry OK? OK!

    Write to my e-mail at dokdoisours gmail account OK? OK buddy!

    ReplyDelete