Tuesday 19 January 2010

Page Eleven by Dokdo Is Ours and The Guy Who Wrote the English in Rainbow's "Goship Girl"

This is special Kechupi pagee because real rock star song writing people is help writing this one! So we have pagee eleben with the people who writing English words of Rainbow K-Pop popstar band Hallyu singer song Goship Girl

Then there was a boom as Tom Buchanan
shut the rear windows and the caught wind died out about
the room and the curtains and the rugs and the two young
women ballooned slowly to the floor.
BOOM BOOM song start ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!

I'm Tom Buchanan wanna shekshy guy come into house wind out and curtain YEAH! (Dance move dance move shake ass shake ass)

It's two gull coming come-a come-a coming shekshy flower preddy preddy girl so shekshi so preddy!

Come on come on! Here we go!
The younger of the two was a stranger to me. She was
extended full length at her end of the divan, completely
motionless and with her chin raised a little as if she were
balancing something on it which was quite likely to fall. If
she saw me out of the corner of her eyes she gave no hint of
it—indeed, I was almost surprised into murmuring an apol-
ogy for having disturbed her by coming in.
It's baby girl baby! Yeah! She young! She young! She be younging more than other!

I don't know! I don't know! She a shopping preddy gull and acting can't see can't see me!

Sorry but I come in sorry but I come in! She hope no bother you!
The other girl, Daisy, made an attempt to rise—she
leaned slightly forward with a conscientious expression—
then she laughed, an absurd, charming little laugh, and I
laughed too and came forward into the room.
‘I’m p-paralyzed with happiness.’
And Daijee stand up! Stand up! Everybody put your hands up!

Smile like cutty heppy gull! Ah-lobu-yu!

[Cut to sad part of video: Daisy is in a wheelchair, paralysed. She cannot leave the hospital. The ballad singer enters her hospital room holding so many flowers his face cannot be seen. Daisy tries to stand, but cannot. She smiles weakly, her hope in the world restored. Her eyes fill with tears of happiness when he looks out from behind the five-hundred roses he is holding. Daisy is still paralysed. Slow, sad piano chords begin. Daisy drops something. It hits the ground and echoes. Begin ballad's third verse.]
She laughed again, as if she said something very witty,
and held my hand for a moment, looking up into my face,
promising that there was no one in the world she so much
wanted to see. That was a way she had. She hinted in a mur-
mur that the surname of the balancing girl was Baker. (I’ve
heard it said that Daisy’s murmur was only to make people
lean toward her; an irrelevant criticism that made it no less
charming.)
Repuh! Repuh! She repping gull! Ha ha ha! Keu-keu-keu!
Heppy repping gull!

I wanna see ya! I wanna see ya! I never wanna see so much ya! Hold your hand! Preddy shekshi preddy shekshi preddy shekshi

She whispeo to me (listen boy)
[dance move dance move: shake ass (if singer has ass) shake boobs (if singer is enhanced) shake camera (if band can't dance)
Try to start dance craze here!]
(Whispeo come closely)
(She say I want hanseng stylish!)
My lean on me when you're not strong!

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be. ***

At any rate Miss Baker’s lips fluttered, she nodded at me
almost imperceptibly and then quickly tipped her head back
again—the object she was balancing had obviously tottered
a little and given her something of a fright. Again a sort of
apology arose to my lips. Almost any exhibition of complete
self sufficiency draws a stunned tribute from me.
Misseu Pakeo lip she sweety lip
move yo' lip! move yo' lip! Misseu give head back (she give good head)
balance Haptic phone it's frightening (phone so good! buy the phone!)

I'm sorry sorry sorry gotta lose it lose it balance! Sorry sorry! My lips I'm sorry!

She complete me! I's a stunning!



*** It's original lyrics! I think them by my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment